SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
2014 GOLD SPONSORS
2014 SILVER SPONSORS
Testimonials from last year's event...
Welcome to the 4th Annual Cloverdale Harvest
Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 5K
Welcome to the Fourth Annual Cloverdale Harvest Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 5K! Combining warm small-town hospitality, gorgeous wine country scenery, and quality support and post-run festivities worthy of a much larger race, it's a perfect opportunity to get away for a day or a weekend in Sonoma County wine country!
Your run will be like a breath of fresh air, as you glide along the Russian River, Alexander Valley vineyards resplendent in their fall colors, and unspoiled hillsides. Walkers are welcome; generous time limits put a half or full marathon within the reach of almost anyone.
Less than 90 miles north of San Francisco (and just 15 miles north of Healdsburg), the event starts and finishes at the historic Asti Winery. Founded in 1881 as the Italian Swiss Colony, this beautiful facility is now the home of Cellar No. 8 and Souverain wines.
In addition to the beautiful Wine Country course, the event features top-notch amenities including:
- Tech Shirt - featuring the colorful race logo for all marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Custom Finisher’s Medal - for finishers of the marathon or half-marathon
- Logo Wine Glass - for every participant in the marathon or half-marathon
- Hearty Brunch - included in your marathon or half-marathon registration, and just $7.50 for everyone else
- Cellar No. 8 Wines - free for participants in the marathon and half-marathon
- Beer from Cloverdale’s own Ruth McGowan’s - at no charge for marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Kids’ Activities – Fun things for the younger folks to do
All proceeds benefit the Cloverdale chapter of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, bringing the gift of reading to children in the community, supported by the Kiwanis Club of Cloverdale.
Come for the Run... Stay for the Weekend!
There’s so much to do here, you’ll want to make it a weekend stay. We have wonderful B&B’s and lodging, walking trails, kayaking and boating on the Russian River and at Lake Sonoma, and we’re surrounded by scores of family-owned wineries in the famous Alexander Valley, Russian River, Anderson Valley and Dry Creek Valley appellations. Biking, antiquing and browsing art galleries are just some of the many things to do while you’re here!